Island Booth Information DesignCook Islands Community Works
Island Booth Information Design (IBID) is an independent communication consultancy providing research, presentation, communication, information and exhibition design. Based in Rarotonga, Cook Islands.
Research for a better-informed Community.
- April 2019 Assessment of the Nukupure Park Foreshore Projects: Beach Nourishment, Dune Planting, and Toa, April 2019
- June 2019: Vetiver in the Cook Islands Atiu, Rarotonga
- 22 June 2019: Land-based Disposal of Waste Water using Vetiver for Muri, Rarotonga, Cook Islands
- 28 June 2019: Cook Islands Chlorination References, Rarotonga
- 3 July 2019: Te Mato Vai Disinfection: Chlorination, Rarotonga
- (WORKING DRAFT) 9 July 2019: Chlorination: Environmental Impacts – Rarotonga, Cook Islands
- (WORKING DRAFT) 21 July 2019: Rarotonga Water Monitoring Data
- (WORKING DRAFT) 18 August 2019: Chlorination: Impact on Agriculture, Organics Rarotonga, Cook Islands
- (WORKING DRAFT) 22 September 2019: Rarotonga: Alternatives to Chemical Water Treatment
Updated: 22 Sept 2019.