Island Booth Information DesignCook Islands Community Works
Island Booth Information Design (IBID) is an independent communication consultancy providing research, presentation, communication, information and exhibition design. Based in Rarotonga, Cook Islands.
Research for a better-informed Community.
Chemical Water Treatment / Te Mato Vai Project / Te Vai Ora Maori
- 28 June 2019: Te Vai Ora Maori - Clean, Safe Water Rarotonga (Media Release)
- 3 July 2019: Te Mato Vai Disinfection: Chlorination, Rarotonga
- 9 July 2019: Chemically-treated Water (chlorination, polyaluminum chloride): Environmental Impacts – Rarotonga, Cook Islands
- 21 July 2019: Rarotonga Water Quality Monitoring Data
- 27 July 2019: (PDF) Te Vai Ora Maori / Public Petition: Anti-chemical Treatment of the Water Supply of Rarotonga / tinyurl
- 4 Aug 2019: Water Treatment Systems: Chemicals and Pathogens
- 5 Aug 2019: Havelock North: The Rhetoric of Chlorination
- 18 Aug 2019: Chemically-treated Water Supply: Impact on Agriculture, Organics, Plant, and Soil Health Polyaluminum chloride (PACl), Chlorination, Rarotonga, Cook Islands
- 22 Sept 2019: Rarotonga: Alternatives to Chemical Water Treatment
- 2 Oct 2019: Koutu Nui Presentation: Vaka Puaikura - Non-Chemical Water Treatment (Facebook Album/Slides)
- 7 Nov 2019: Te Vai Ora Maori: Non-chemical Water Treatment Methods
- 4 Dec 2019: Te Mato Vai: PACl (polyaluminum chloride) on Trial
- 14 Dec 2019: (PDF) Landowner Non-consent Letter: Objection to use of chemicals for water treatment as part of the Te Mato Vai system
- 19 Jun 2020: Presentation of the Anti-Chemical Treatment of the Water Supply of Rarotonga Petition.
- 10 July 2020: The To Tatou Vai Authority (Water Charges) Bill
Updated: 10 July 2020.